Till the CBI probe is ordered into the matter and all the culprits get punishment I would not keep calm (sic)". Preliminary investigation has also prove that there was no cross firing from his side and no arms were recovered from his possession.Showing solidarity with their community, BJPrsquo;s Rajput leaders have accused the police of killing a youth in a fake encounter in Jaisalmer and have demanded a CBI probe.Superintendent of police Rajiv Pachar said that the state government had decided to hand over the case of Rajput youth Chatur Singh Sodharsquo;s death in police firing to the CID (CB), which would also investigate the attempted kidnapping of a policeman by Chatur Singh and his accomplices. This time though, the allegations are being made by her own party leaders . On China forklift tires Suppliers the day he was killed, the police claimed that he had molested women in Gafur Bhatta, then torched houses and assaulted a police constable. But despite their pressure, the state government has handed over the matter to the CID (CB). Warning of law and order disturbances because of anger in the community, he said the CM should order a CBI inquiry into this matter to respect peoplersquo;s sentiments and to ensure justice.Former minister Mr Devi Singh Bhati compared the incident with the days of the British Raj.Chatur Singh was killed in police firing last Saturday.

Similar to her previous tenure, chief minister Vasundhara Rajersquo;s government is once again rocked by allegations of fake encounters.During Ms Rajersquo;s previous tenure, her government had faced serious political challenge over the alleged fake encounter of history-sheeter Sohrabuddin and liquor mafia Dara Singh. I call upon people to protest against the police excess and I am coming to Jaisalmer to protest against this anarchy (sic)," he said.However, BJP MP from Jodhpur, Mr Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, has said that the cases against Chatur Singh were quite ordinary. "Just as the police under British Raj killed anybody in encounters and nothing happened, this incident is same in nature.Former minister Mr Devi Singh Bhati compared the incident with the days of the British Raj. Another constable fired at the tires of the vehicle but hit Chatur Singh instead According to the police, he was a history-sheeter with 17 cases against him.In a statement showing solidarity with the community, MLA Manvendra Singh said, "I am observing the Chutar Singh murder case from the first day.Cops also claimed that when head constable Bhola Singh tried to stop him, Chatur Singh and his gang members tried to kidnap him by pushing him into their vehicle.

Showing solidarity with their community

Showing solidarity with their community

the ,singh ,to ,of ,and ,police ,chatur singh ,the police ,british raj ,over the ,with the ,singh bhati compared ,devi singh bhati ,with their community

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

مرتضی پاشایی tarkibehonar مقالات دانشجویی و دانش آموزی حوض نقاشی Kyle's blog taranomerbaran معرفی کتاب ، فرهنگ کتاب خوانی newsvacrudo negineftb ساخت اپليکيشن حرفه اي